Not sure what products to use?
Through the years, I’ve used A LOT of art supplies! Through trial and error, I’ve come up with a list of my favorite items. If you have any questions, please email me, I’m happy to help!
(Note: many of these are affiliate links. I receive a small commission when you make a purchase from these websites – this is at no cost to you.)
Acrylic Painting on Canvas
- Stretched Canvas – I stock up when Michael’s has their 70% off sale!
- Liquitex Basics – check your local craft store for sales!
- Krink Markers
- Posca Pens
- Brushes – wait for a sale at your local craft store
- Liquitex Varnish
- Clear Matte Spray Sealant
- Measuring Cup – plastic from Dollar Tree
- Spatula – Betty Crocker from Dollar Tree
- Cradled Wood Panels
- Benzomatic Micro Torch
- Coaster Mold
Sneaker Painting (Leather)
Denim Jacket Painting
- GAC 900 (fabric medium)
- Acrylic Paints – check the fine art aisle at your local craft store. No cheap craft paints!
- Jacquard Paint
Screen Printing with Vinyl
Blick has an amazing selection, and they almost always have coupons….Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders of $45 or More! Promo Code CFCZ. Exclusions apply.